Amazon

Tuesday 3 February 2015

Clarins and Thierry Mugler!!

Today a collegue and I had the chance to attend a training course on Clarins newest products and Thierry Mugler fragrances (part of the Clarins Fragrance Group). I'm so excited because we got to go home with many of the new products! 

I work with Clarins at the spa and am absolutely blown awes with the quality of these products! I already have a Clarins Daily Energizer Cream-Gel, Multi Active Night Comfort Cream, Gentle Foaming Cleanser with Tamarind and Gentle Foaming Cleanser with Cottonseed, Toning Lotion with Iris, Body Lift cellulite gel (no one is immune!), Pure and Radiant mask with Pink Clay (check my review here: http://letstalkskincare.blogspot.ca/2014/11/product-review-clarins-pure-and-radiant.html ), Multi Active Skin Renewal Serum, and he Double Serum. Reviews coming soon, please let me know if there are any ones you'd like me to review sooner, including the next items I'll list that I received today!


From left to right: Masvelt Body Shaping Cream, Super Restorative Total Eye Concentrate(sample), Instant Light Lip Balm Perfector, Instant Light Lip Comfort Oil, Super Restorative Total Eye Concentrate (full size), Instant Concealer, and Wonder Perfect mascara.

The next photo is of the Thierry Mugler fragrance we received called Alien Eau Extraordinaire. It really is extraordinary, it's a strong smell but with the proper application anyone can love it and wear it. It is one of those fragrances that just change your perception of the kind of woman you are. His fragrances are very sexy yet subtle, not the typical vanilla or musk type of sexy either. 

The box says : enhance your sensuality with the luminous freshness of Alien Eau Extraordinaire Eau de Toilette. The positive energy of a crystalline precious stone that can be refilled thanks to the Eco-Refill Bottle.

Right away that catches my attention because a refillable perfume bottle is hard to come by! So far I really love the fragrance and will have a review coming if it is requested. 


Let me know of any questions or if you've tried these products before, I'd love to hear your thoughts! 

Presley Charlotte :)


No comments:

Post a Comment